Terms of compliance for Korean Presbyterian Church of Miami’s on-site worship
To protect your health and prevent viral infections, we ask you to worship online if you fall under any of
1. People who have suspicious symptoms such as fever or cough.
2. People who have been overseas or to other states and are under self-quarantine for two weeks, even
if symptoms are not present.
3. People who are in quarantine after being in contact with a confirmed person directly or indirectly.
4. People who belong to the high-risk group – seniors, expectant mothers, preschoolers, those with
diabetes, high-blood pressure, weak immunity.
<On-site attendance procedure>
1. Upon arrival at the parking lot
- Please wear a mask in the car and proceed to get off
(if you do not have one, a mask will be provided at the lobby).
- Please maintain 6 feet distance with other members even in the parking lot.
2. Entering the main building
- At the entrance, the body temperature is measured with a non-contact thermometer
(If the temperature is over 100.4F degrees, we will ask you to return home).
- Once inside the building, please continue to maintain 6 feet distance with one another. There will be
stickers on the floor for visual representation.
- After your temperature is checked, hand sanitizer will be provided to disinfect your hands.
- You will receive two disposable gloves to clean your seat before and after using it.
- You can make offerings online or prepare it in advance so that you don’t stop near the offering box.
- The entrance to the main sanctuary is one-way
(Please follow the arrows on the floor to exit the sanctuary and the building)
3. During service
- Please sit on a seat that has a color sticker (RED: 1st service / Yellow: 2nd service / Blue: 3rd service).
- Please disinfect your seat and surroundings with ONE of the disposable gloves and disinfectant, which
is also provided and available for each seat.
- Please always keep your mask on, even during praise time.
4. After service
- After the benediction, use the other disposable glove and disinfectant to disinfect your seat and
- Please collect your gloves and wipes and throw them away as you exit the sanctuary.
- Starting from the back rows, people will leave in order, maintaining 6 feet distant with each other, and
will exit the main sanctuary through the middle door leading to the fellowship room according to the
arrow stickers on the floor.
- If you need to use the restroom, please keep the 6 feet distance as well.
- To avoid contact with those who come for the following service, please do not stay at church and leave
immediately after service.
Please observe the procedures to attend the on-site worship service so all member can have a healthy and
blessed service. We would appreciate your cooperation.